Hypo-allergenic, non woven and can be used to fasten dressings in place.
Apply to clean, dry skin. Low allergy tape.
- Ultimate High Quality Microporous tapes that are supplied to NHS hospital throughout the UK.
- Multi-purpose tapes with low allergy adhesives
- Microporous non woven backing
- Ideal for use in securing drains, drips, needles, dressings
- CE certified.
- handy dispenser facilitates application and storage
- size of tape: 1.25cm x 10m
Used in a hospital environment for holding tubing/injection needles in place and also for use in holding surgical dressings in place on the patient. May also be used in other medical areas as determined appropriate.
Microporous surgical tape is manufactured from permeable non-woven synthetic adhesive tape. The SIS adhesive is a wholly synthetic polymer coating of ultra-low skin irritancy. The product is designed for excellent skin adhesion and long term wear on the skin Resistant to water immersion.
Conforms well even in highly contoured areas of the body