The CMS Medcial small instant ice packs can be activated instantly and ready to use in seconds. They stay cold for up to 30 minutes. These are great for treating sports injuries, sprains, bumps, bruises, insect bites and stings. This product is ideal for children.
- Instant ice pack cools in seconds for immediate treatment of sprains, strains and knocks
- No need for refrigeration/freezing
- Simple squeeze and shake application
- Longer bag length allows packs to be used on nearly all body parts
- Pack remains cold for approx 30 mins at room temperature
- 2 yrs + expiry date
Do not apply instant ice pack direct to the skin. It is recommended to wrap inside a thin towel to prevent ice burns.
Size: 16cm x 13cm
Also see Instant Cold Pack
Warning: This pack contains Urea. If accidentally punctured or opened and solution contacts skin flush immediately with water. If solution contacts eyes, wash out thoroughly with water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately. Do not place the packs directly to skin to avoid freeze burns.